- Like RGS, you draw sonograms that are synthesized as you draw. laft-right represents time, bottom-top represents frequency, and color represents the amplitude of the sound at that frequency, at that time.
- You place (paint) the sonogram with "sound-marks" that can be changed like normal paint program brushes. The current one is the one showing in "RGS Controls".
- Ramp: draws a range of color up to the current amplitude and back down to 0.
- Dots: draws a single point.
- Line: draws a constant colored line through the whole sound
- Blob: draws a little square, range sized
- Wipe: erases a blob sized area
- Filter: filters the area under the cursor
- Down: draws from the high amplitude down to 0, like half a "ramp"
- To clear the screen - and the sound - type "T".
- "Range" controls the size of the sound-mark written.
- "Amp" controls the amplitude (color).
- "Mix Amp" controls how loud the amp will be in the final sample (too loud will clip and distort the sound). The higher it is, the quieter and less clippy the sound will be.
Source code: soniatab
Built with Processing