see more on the Events page.
Mamalama and Andes Manta at The Widow Jane Mine: Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 3:00 pm!
The ethereal music of Mamalama meets the hauntingly beautiful melodies, rhythms and instruments of the Andes Mountains underground in a cathedral-like space.
A nine-person world music orchestra of harps, 4 foot long pan pipes, choral voices, percussion, charango, rainforest and oceanic sounds, and native flutes, Andes Manta and Mamalama perform originally composed music as well as traditional songs of Native North and South America.
Thanks for coming out to see us at
- The Center for Discovery (July 15, 2017),
- The Old Dutch Church (w/ Andes Manta)(June 24, 2017),
- Gomen Kudasai (June 11, 2017),
- Kripalu (May 27, 2017),
- Opus 40 (w/ Andes Manta)(May 21, 2017),
- Sadhana Yoga (April 22, 2017),
- Mettabee Farm (April 8, 2017),
- CoSM (Jan 13, 2017),
- The Old Dutch Church (Oct 1, 2016),
- The Rail Trail Cafe (Sept 25, 2016),
- Omega Institute (July 23, 2016),
- Mettabee Farm (July 2, 2016),
- Old Glenford Church (May 27, 2016),
- The Rail Trail Cafe (May 15, 2016),
- Beltane (April 30, 2016),
- the Hudson Valley Folk Guild show on February 6th, 2016,
or general info,
email Elizabeth at mamalamaband at gmail dot com or call (845) 443-6650